Hormonal Health Affects Your Quality of Life
Saliva Hormone Testing: Easy, Accurate, and Cost-Effective
Hormones play an important role in your overall health, at every stage of life. Hormones are vital to optimal health and they’re often among the first functions to be tested when you have a medical complaint.
If a hormonal imbalance is indeed the culprit, your healthcare provider and your compounding pharmacist can work together with you to determine an individualized care plan for you. Many times this is accomplished with hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Rx3 uses ZRT testing lab
Here’s how it works:
RX3 provides complimentary ZRT hormone test kits for patients. The patient selects and orders the hormone test directly with ZRT Laboratory per the instructions provided. The patient will capture a small saliva sample in the container provided, complete an order form, and send both the sample and order form in a prepaid UPS envelope to ZRT testing laboratory.
In approximately 10 to 14 business days your test results will arrive at Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy. Our pharmacists will then discuss your results in detail with you and, if you like, your healthcare provider.
Hormone Tests: With a Focus on Customer Service
Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy can offer the following hormone tests, often from a single saliva sample:
- Estrogens (Estriol, Estradiol, Estrone): An imbalance of Estrogens is associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders.
- Progesterone: An imbalance of Progesterone is also associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders.
- Testosterone: Testing can indicate muscle and bone conditions, hair loss, excessive hair growth, or low sex drive.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): For conditions of male hormone deficiency or excess, also indicates insulin resistance, mental acuity, and stress levels.
- Cortisol: Can indicate adrenal disorder, fatigue, sleeping difficulty, etc.
- Thyroid: Disorders impair body’s ability to turn oxygen and calories into energy, leading to sluggishness and fatigue.
Hormonal balance is a cornerstone of your overall health. Male or female, you should monitor your hormonal balance regularly to help maintain your body’s equilibrium. With ZRT Saliva Hormone Testing, hormone monitoring has never been easier. Give Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy a call today. We look forward to serving you.