Integrative Wellness and Specialty Testing Services
Food Sensitivity Tests Available at Rx3
At Rx3 Pharmacy (Richmond, VA and Chester, VA) we know that food sensitivities affect more than 100 million people worldwide. Food sensitivities cause a range of illness and symptoms, including skin rashes and chronic intestinal diseases. Rx3 is pleased to work with US BioTek Labs for food sensitivity testing, as well as other specialty testing such as: mold, aero-allergens, celiac and candida.
Call 804-717-5000 Fay@rx3pharmacy.com to learn more or get started.
Saliva Hormone Testing: Easy, Accurate, and Cost-Effective
Hormones play an important role in your overall health, at every stage of life. Hormones are vital to optimal health and they’re often among the first functions to be tested when you have a medical complaint.
If a hormonal imbalance is indeed the culprit, your healthcare provider and your compounding pharmacist can work together with you to determine an individualized care plan for you. Many times this is accomplished with hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Rx3 uses ZRT testing lab
Since the beginning, ZRT has maintained a singular focus: helping people get and stay healthy.
With 20 years of experience and results from over 8 million tests, ZRT Laboratory is a recognized leader in innovative, safe, and meaningful hormone and wellness testing. Individuals, health care providers in all 50 states and 96 countries, and research teams worldwide use our tests, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health and many renowned universities.
Hormone Tests: With a Focus on Customer Service
Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy can offer the following hormone tests, often from a single saliva sample:
- Estriol, Estradiol, & Estrone: An imbalance of Estrogens is associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders.
- Progesterone: An imbalance of Progesterone is also associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders.
- Testosterone: Testing can indicate muscle and bone conditions, hair loss, excessive hair growth, or low sex drive.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): For conditions of male hormone deficiency or excess, also indicates insulin resistance, mental acuity, and stress levels.
- Cortisol: Can indicate adrenal disorder, fatigue, sleeping difficulty, etc.
- Thyroid: Disorders impair body’s ability to turn oxygen and calories into energy, leading to sluggishness and fatigue.
Hormonal balance is a cornerstone of your overall health. Male or female, you should monitor your hormonal balance regularly to help maintain your body’s equilibrium. With ZRT Saliva Hormone Testing, hormone monitoring has never been easier. Give Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy a call today. We look forward to serving you at one of our two convenient locations in Richmond (Short Pump) or Chester, VA.